TCS Previous Paper Set 2 with Detailed Explanation
TCS recruits every year through various off-campus recruitment drives like TCS Ninja, TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test), TCS Digital, TCS Explorer for all student giving opportunity irrespective of Tier of college. It is very important to know . To get a detail idea you must go through and practice old placement papers. In this paper we've included the TCS placement test questions.
TCS Previous Paper Set 2 with Explanation
1. (68-a)(68-b)(68-c)(68-d)(68-e) = 725 ? Find a+b+c+d= ?
2. 23 people are there, they are shaking hands together, How many hand shakes possible, if they are in pair of cyclic sequence ?
3. A bus starts at 6:00 pm. from starting point at d speed if 18 m/s. reached its destination. Waited for 40 minutes. And again returned back at the speed of 28 m/s. Find the time to reach the destination ?
Answer: 9:44 PM
4. There are different things like p, q, r, s, t, u, v. We can take p and q together. If r and s are taken together then t must has to be taken. u and v can be taken together. v can be taken with p or s. Every thing can be taken together except ?
5. There are 11 Children in a family. Youngest child is a boy. Probability is 1 that of all are boys out of ?
6. 23 people are there, they are shaking hands together, How many hand shakes possible, if they are in pair of cyclic sequence ?
7. How many parallelograms are formed by a set of 4 parallel lines intersecting on other set of 7 parallel lines ?
Answer: 126 Parallelograms
8. Remainder of 2^47/47 ?
9. In school there are some bicycles and 4 wheeler wagons. One Tuesday there are 182 wheels in the campus. How many bicycles are there?
10. If A works total in 10 days and B works total in 15 Days. If A+B of cost is Rs. 5000 then what is the share of B ?
Answer: Rs. 2000
11. Key words in question (Fibonacci series, infinite series, in the middle of the question one number series is there. I got the series 3 12 7 26 15 b...., find b?
12. There are two pipes A and B. If A filled 10 liters in hour B can fills 20 liters in same time. Likewise B can fill 10, 20, 40, 80,160. If B filled in (1/16) th of a tank in 3 hours, how much time will it take to fill completely?
Answer: 7 Hours
13. There is a toy train that can make 10 musical sounds. It makes 2 musical sounds after being defective. What is the probability that same musical sound would be produced 5 times consecutively?
14. Six friends go to pizza corner there are 2 types of pizzas. And six different flavors are there they have to select 2 flavors from 6 flavors. In how many ways we can select ?
Answer: 30 ways
15. 5, 15, x, 51, 53,159,161. Find X ?
16. A hollow space on earth surface is to be filled. Total cost of filling is Rs. 20000. The cost of filling per mt3 is Rs 225 .how many times a size of 3 mt3 soil is required to fill the hollow space?
Answer: 30 times